I missed it last week, but I'm back this week for Year of Projects.
After starting the Dahlia Cardigan I felt a little bit guilty about ignoring the Shakespeare Cardigan so I went back to it and have been knitting like a crazy fool ever since. I've finished the left front and I'm almost done with the back. I'm still worried whether I'll have enough yarn to finish. I have about 5 skeins of yarn left and that's got to cover the right front and two sleeves -plus the collar and button band. Please pardon the following panic:
***If anybody has some spare Jo Sharp Aran Tweed in Jewel, please let me know I'll pay top dollar for it!*****
I'm nearly done with the back. I just have to bind off for the shoulders and then bind the whole thing off, though I'm considering just putting them all on a stitch holder so that I can three-needle-bind-off everything. I'd rather do that than kitchener stitch with this yarn.
I did another two rounds of the Dahlia Cardigan today. I need a longer cable...
- Christmas Socks #1 (5% done)
- Christmas Socks #2
- Christmas Socks #3
- Christmas Socks #4
- Multnomah Shawl (5% done)
- Older Boy Cardigan
- Younger Boy Cardigan
- That Knitted Cuff Thing
- Pepperberry Knits Hat
- Mitered Block Blanket (80% done)
- Shakespeare Cardigan (55% done)
- Dahlia Cardigan (3% done)